Thursday, November 13, 2008

Breaking in our Blog



Welcome to our blog! Let me start by showing you around a little. To the left we have a picture of Jayson and I. This is the one we used for our wedding invitation, expect the invitation is in color. Oh and a side note, our photographer was mama 'C' aka my mom. She has done such a good job with all of the photo shoots we've had. 
Moving on with the tour, as we direct our attention just below our photo we have our avid blog follower(s) We appreciate your loyalty! For those of you who haven't joined, don't be shy come join our wonderfully wicked world. 
Beneath everything on the left side of the blog we have my profile. Thats really all I have to say on that matter. There isn't anything on it so don't feel like it's something you need to check out.
Lastly, at the top of our blog we have our Title and Description. Isn't it beautiful? I chose the colors myself! Well that brings us to the end of our tour. Now that we have that part complete we can finally sit down and have a real visit!

Lets see where to start? 
Oh perfect, I would love to share the story of how Jayson and I came to be.
It all began in Phoenix, Az. We had both gone down in May for work. We had decided to try our hand at summer sales, working for a pest control company called Frontline.
We both had our own personal reasons for going down there, and I for one had a very difficult time getting there. I think that alone is proof of our destiny.
The company gave us the hook-up; Luxury apartment, fully furnished, a pool, hot tub, barbecues and a beach volleyball court. 
We worked with about 15 other people only one other girl, who I shared an apartment with. All of us lived in the same complex, so we became quite close. Jayson and his roommates are the people who I became quite familiar with. We all hung out together and as the days went by Jayson and I became closer and closer. We had only been in Phoenix for a couple weeks when we started dating. 
We had set out some ground rules because of our situation, working with the people we lived with. We tried to keep our relationship off the radar, if for nothing we did it for ourselves. We didn't want it out in the open incase things didn't work out. We promised each other that if it didn't last we wouldn't be awkward or weird about it. Just basic things like that.
I personally felt it made things better, it was fun having a secret ever though I know everyone knew we were dating.
After about a month and a half of being in Phoenix, Jayson was approached by a friend he knew on his mission. Long story short this friend offered us a job in San Jose' doing the same thing, but for a different company, Vanish Pest Control. They were offering us a signing bonus, more commission, and bi- weekly pay cheques. How could we not go? So we did. Jayson, myself and his roommate Preston from school all ended up moving to San Jose'. What an adventure! We became so much closer, spending an excessive amount of time together. We never got sick of each other. Things just kept getting better and better. We were right! Going to San Jose' ending up being the adventure of a life time!
This is where I'll leave you for now, next on the agenda, The Engagement!
Good chatting with you! Thanks for visiting.
Kim & Jayson.

No comments: